Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection consists of portraits of the visiting professors who presented series of lectures at Vanderbilt School of Medicine in honor of Dr. Morgan.
- History of Medicine, 20th Cent., United States, Tennessee, Rural Health 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries, Medical 1
- Library and Information Technology 1
- Medical Informatics 1
- Vanderbilt University. Dept. of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine. Library 1
- Women in Medicine 1 ∧ less
- Burwell, C. Sidney (Charles Sidney) 1
- Cunningham, Eileen R. (Eileen Roach) 1
- Darrach, Marjorie J. 1
- Doe, Janet 1
- Marshall, Mary Louise 1
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.