Showing Collections: 341 - 360 of 437
Biographical file includes an article about Dr. Robertson being the first Nashville pediatrician, historical notes, personal bibliography, and medical journal reprints.
Biographical file includes photographs, newspaper stories, professional articles, and correspondence.
Biographical file includes photographs, articles, newspaper clippings, reprints, CVs, program from memorial service, and honors.
Biographical file includes one video tape of memorial entitled "Celebrating Our Teacher, Mentor & Friend: A Medical School Tribute to Dr. Michael Rodriguez." The file also contains an obituary.
Biographical file includes several magazine articles and newspaper clippings, a wealth of photographs, DVD, memorials, a CV, obituaries, a copy of 'Vanderbilt Alumnus' (Jan./Feb. 1968), and a memorial pamphlet from the New York Academy of Medicine (March 30, 1995).
Biographical file includes several magazine articles, newspaper clippings, obituaries, Rosenfeld's "Family and Personal Memoirs," and photographs.
Biographical file includes obituary, Vanderbilt Directory information, bibliography, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes a Vanderbilt Register article on William D. Salmon, Jr.
Biographical file includes photograph, nutrition surveys, biographical articles, correspondence, and CV.
Biographical file includes news clippings and obituary.
Biographical file includes photographs of Dr. Savage and family,correspondence, obituary, excerpts from Southern Medical Association's 50 year anniversary publication, author's copy of Opthalmic Neuo-Myology with hand written corrections and additions, 8 printing plates for illustrations contained in Opthalmic Neuro-Myology, copy of "Jefferson Medical College Souvenir of the Class of 1878" published in 1898 and containing a biographical entry of Dr. Savage.
Biographical file includes obituaries for both Dr. Schillig and his daughter, Ms. Ruth Schillig.
Biographical file includes a letter, CV, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes an obituary and a CV.
Biographical file includes photographs of Dr. Scott and colleagues, obituary, speeches, correspondence, numerous reprinted journal articles, CVs, newspaper clippings, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes VUMC reporter article.
Biographical file includes photographs, newspaper clippings, journal reprints, CV, PBS "Hard Choices," and articles from AAMC/GPA News and Comment, MEDCOM, VUMC Register, and the Medical Report.
Biographical file includes photographs, biographical sketch, newspaper clippings, correspondence, a Medical Report article, poem, CV, and obituaries. Also included is a photograph of Mrs. Elizabeth Shapiro.
- Subject: VUMC History X
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 419
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 18
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 174
- Surgery 65
- Tennessee History 33
- Vanderbilt History 32
- Women in Medicine 32
- Pediatrics 31
- Pathology 28
- Biochemistry 27
- Nursing 26
- Professional Associations 26
- Medical Education 25
- Obstetrics/Gynecology 25
- Medicine 20
- Pharmacology/Toxicology 18
- Health Administration 17
- Physiology 16
- Cardiology 15
- Epidemiology/Public Health 15
- Oncology 15
- Anatomy 14
- Cellular/Molecular Biology 12
- Meharry Medical College 12
- Infectious Diseases 11
- Orthopedics 11
- Preventive Medicine 11
- Ophthalmology 8
- Anesthesiology 7
- Library and Information Technology 7
- Neurology 7
- Endocrinology 6
- Radiology 6
- Urology 6
- Chemistry 5
- Dermatology 5
- Molecular/Cellular Biology 5
- Science 5
- Biology 4
- Genetics/Developmental Biology 4
- African Americans in Medicine 3
- Hematology 3
- Nephrology 3
- Otolaryngology 3
- Psychology 3
- Dentistry 2
- Ethics 2
- Geriatrics 2
- Pulmonology 2
- Tuberculosis 2
- Women's Health 2
- Anesthesiology -- history 1
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (U.S.) 1
- Cardiology -- history 1
- Cardiovascular Diseases 1
- Communicable Diseases 1
- Emergency Medicine 1
- Gastroenterology 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William, 1886-1960 1
- HIV/AIDS 1
- Heart Catheterization/history 1
- History of Medicine, 20th Cent., United States, Tennessee, Rural Health 1
- Immunology/Allergy 1
- Influenza 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries, Medical 1
- Medical Informatics 1
- Nutrition 1
- Pathology -- history 1
- Public Health -- history -- Tennessee 1
- Rheumatology 1
- Schistosomiasis 1
- Student Health Coalition 1
- Surgery -- history 1
- Tennessee. Dept. of Health and Environment -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. Center for Health Services 1
- Vanderbilt University. Dept. of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine. Library 1 + ∧ less
- West, Olin 2
- Adkins, R. Benton, Jr. 1
- Bass, Allan D. 1
- Billings, F. Tremaine (Frederic Tremaine) 1
- Brooks, Barney 1
- Burwell, C. Sidney (Charles Sidney) 1
- Christman, Luther P. 1
- Collins, Robert D., M.D. 1
- Cunningham, Eileen R. (Eileen Roach) 1
- Darby, William J. (WIlliam Jefferson) 1
- Darrach, Marjorie J. 1
- Doe, Janet 1
- Friesinger, Gottlieb C. II 1
- Gillespie, Mary Ross 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William 1
- Gregg, Alan 1
- Gwathmey, James Tayloe 1
- Haggard, WIlliam D. (William David) 1
- Haid, B. 1
- Hektoen, Ludvig 1
- Jackson, Dennis E. (Dennis Emerson) 1
- Kampmeier, Rudolph H. Kampmeier RH 1
- Keen, William W. (William Williams) 1
- Lamson, Paul Dudley 1
- Leathers, Waller S. (Waller Smith) 1
- Leroy, Louis 1
- Liddle, Grant W. Liddle GW 1
- Limbird, Lee, Ph.D 1
- Lindsley, John Berrien 1
- Long, Crawford Williamson 1
- Longcope, Warfield T. (Warfield Theobald) 1
- Marshall, Mary Louise 1
- Mayo, Charles H. (Charles Horace) 1
- Mellanby, Edward, Sir 1
- Morgan, Hugh Jackson 1
- Noyes, Marcia Crocker 1
- Page, Harry L., Jr. (Harry Lee) (1934-2022) 1
- Pittinger, Charles B. 1
- Robbins, Benjamin Howard 1
- Robinson, George Canby 1
- Scott, H. William (Henry William) 1
- Sharpiro, John L. Shapiro JL 1
- Soupart,Pierre Soupart P 1
- Spickard, Anderson 1
- Stoney WS 1
- Thorek, Max 1
- Troxel, Wilma 1
- Whipple, George Hoyt 1
- Wiegand, David A. 1
- Youmans, John B. Youmans JB 1 + ∧ less
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.