Showing Collections: 321 - 340 of 437
Biographical file includes newspaper clippings, collection inventory, and CV.
Biographical file includes correspondence, obituary, memorial program, and a copy of a paper by Ward DeWitt relating to Dr. Peerman.
Biographical file includes photograph, articles, booklets, and giving records.
Biographical file includes a booklet entitled 'Who's Who, What's What in VUMS Psychiatry, 1947-1949.'
Biographical file includes articles and newspaper clippings, Dr. Pilcher's CV, reprints, photographs, obituaries, and memorial book.
Biographical file includes an article and two negatives.
Biographical file includes articles, obituary, infant nutrition exhibit outline, Pittinger Library of Anesthesiology dedication program, and bibliography.
Biographical file includes an obituary.
Biographical file includes CV and photographs.
Biographical file includes photographs of Dr. Quinn, his family, his medical school class, and his automobiles; correspondence from colleagues; newspaper clippings; RXs and articles from the VUMC Reporter; reprinted journal articles; obituaries; a copy of his medical license; telegram; letters; and greeting cards from friends.
Biographical file includes several newspaper clippings regarding both the research of male contraceptives and that of family, colleague photographs, reprinted medical journal articles, correspondence, and CV.
Biographical file includes newspaper clippings about the Anerobic blood-sampling machine used in the 1960s as well as some photographs.
Biographical file includes a letter from Dr. Robert Collins, a newspaper clipping regarding the Jockey Club Medal, CV, and an obituary.
Biographical file includes a program from Regen's funeral service and both remarks and a schedule of events for Regen's portrait dedication ceremony.
Biographical file includes funeral program, obituary, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes photographs and a newspaper clipping regarding Rhamy's appointment.
Biographical file includes newspaper clippings, CV, portrait unveiling program, Canby Robinson Society Letter (Fall 1988), obituaries, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes newspaper clippings, obituaries, a booklet containing the Robbins' bibliography (and those of Gwathmey and Pittinger), a reprinted journal article, and other biographical information.
- Subject: VUMC History X
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 419
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 18
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 174
- Surgery 65
- Tennessee History 33
- Vanderbilt History 32
- Women in Medicine 32
- Pediatrics 31
- Pathology 28
- Biochemistry 27
- Nursing 26
- Professional Associations 26
- Medical Education 25
- Obstetrics/Gynecology 25
- Medicine 20
- Pharmacology/Toxicology 18
- Health Administration 17
- Physiology 16
- Cardiology 15
- Epidemiology/Public Health 15
- Oncology 15
- Anatomy 14
- Cellular/Molecular Biology 12
- Meharry Medical College 12
- Infectious Diseases 11
- Orthopedics 11
- Preventive Medicine 11
- Ophthalmology 8
- Anesthesiology 7
- Library and Information Technology 7
- Neurology 7
- Endocrinology 6
- Radiology 6
- Urology 6
- Chemistry 5
- Dermatology 5
- Molecular/Cellular Biology 5
- Science 5
- Biology 4
- Genetics/Developmental Biology 4
- African Americans in Medicine 3
- Hematology 3
- Nephrology 3
- Otolaryngology 3
- Psychology 3
- Dentistry 2
- Ethics 2
- Geriatrics 2
- Pulmonology 2
- Tuberculosis 2
- Women's Health 2
- Anesthesiology -- history 1
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (U.S.) 1
- Cardiology -- history 1
- Cardiovascular Diseases 1
- Communicable Diseases 1
- Emergency Medicine 1
- Gastroenterology 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William, 1886-1960 1
- HIV/AIDS 1
- Heart Catheterization/history 1
- History of Medicine, 20th Cent., United States, Tennessee, Rural Health 1
- Immunology/Allergy 1
- Influenza 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries, Medical 1
- Medical Informatics 1
- Nutrition 1
- Pathology -- history 1
- Public Health -- history -- Tennessee 1
- Rheumatology 1
- Schistosomiasis 1
- Student Health Coalition 1
- Surgery -- history 1
- Tennessee. Dept. of Health and Environment -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. Center for Health Services 1
- Vanderbilt University. Dept. of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine. Library 1 + ∧ less
- West, Olin 2
- Adkins, R. Benton, Jr. 1
- Bass, Allan D. 1
- Billings, F. Tremaine (Frederic Tremaine) 1
- Brooks, Barney 1
- Burwell, C. Sidney (Charles Sidney) 1
- Christman, Luther P. 1
- Collins, Robert D., M.D. 1
- Cunningham, Eileen R. (Eileen Roach) 1
- Darby, William J. (WIlliam Jefferson) 1
- Darrach, Marjorie J. 1
- Doe, Janet 1
- Friesinger, Gottlieb C. II 1
- Gillespie, Mary Ross 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William 1
- Gregg, Alan 1
- Gwathmey, James Tayloe 1
- Haggard, WIlliam D. (William David) 1
- Haid, B. 1
- Hektoen, Ludvig 1
- Jackson, Dennis E. (Dennis Emerson) 1
- Kampmeier, Rudolph H. Kampmeier RH 1
- Keen, William W. (William Williams) 1
- Lamson, Paul Dudley 1
- Leathers, Waller S. (Waller Smith) 1
- Leroy, Louis 1
- Liddle, Grant W. Liddle GW 1
- Limbird, Lee, Ph.D 1
- Lindsley, John Berrien 1
- Long, Crawford Williamson 1
- Longcope, Warfield T. (Warfield Theobald) 1
- Marshall, Mary Louise 1
- Mayo, Charles H. (Charles Horace) 1
- Mellanby, Edward, Sir 1
- Morgan, Hugh Jackson 1
- Noyes, Marcia Crocker 1
- Page, Harry L., Jr. (Harry Lee) (1934-2022) 1
- Pittinger, Charles B. 1
- Robbins, Benjamin Howard 1
- Robinson, George Canby 1
- Scott, H. William (Henry William) 1
- Sharpiro, John L. Shapiro JL 1
- Soupart,Pierre Soupart P 1
- Spickard, Anderson 1
- Stoney WS 1
- Thorek, Max 1
- Troxel, Wilma 1
- Whipple, George Hoyt 1
- Wiegand, David A. 1
- Youmans, John B. Youmans JB 1 + ∧ less
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.