Showing Collections: 281 - 300 of 437
Arnold M. Meirowsky (1911-1984) biographical file
Biographical file includes newspaper article, bibliographic record, obituary, and other biographical information.
Henry E. Meleney (1887-1970) biographical file
Biographical file includes scholarly articles, bibliographic citations, photographs, and a generous amount of correspondence.
Marian Ann Melly (1927-1986) biographical file
Biographical file includes correspondence, memorial program, news clippings, photographs, and obituary.
Herbert Y. Meltzer (b.1921) biographical file
Biographical file includes an article from the VUMC Reporter.
George R. Meneely biographical file
Biographical file includes newspaper clippings about Dr. Meneely as well as obituaries.
Thomas Menees (1823-1905) biographical file
Biographical file includes photographs, biographical reprints, articles, and obituaries.
Hsien Chang Meng (1917-2002) biographical file
Biographical file includes photographs, newspaper clippings, obituary, memorial program, reprints, CV, and other biographical information.
Robert E. Merrill (1925-2006) biographical file
Biographical file includes articles, photographs, news clippings, academic journal articles, autobiographical memoir, reminiscences, correspondence, and CV.
Glenn Allan Millikan (1906-1947) biographical file
Biographical file includes photographs, negatives, meeting notes, obituaries, memorial service booklet, academic journal articles, newspaper articles, and correspondence.
Ann Stone Minot (1894-1980) biographical file
Biographical file includes numerous photographs, correspondence, obituaries, biographical articles, several academic journal articles, and other biographical information.
Bertha Moncrief biographical file
Biographical file includes photograph, license reprints, and correspondence.
Alan Frederick Moore, M.D. (1977-2008) biographical file
Biographical file contains notices and obituary of Dr. Moore.
Bailey Franklin Moore (1911-1990) biographical file
Biographical file includes newspaper article, correspondence, and other biographical information.
James McKissick Moore (1848-1936) biographical file
Biographical file includes photographs, newspaper articles, telegrams, and a receipt.
Robert Ellis Moore biographical file
Biographical file has correspondence, photogragh, and other biographical information.
Stanford Moore (b. 1913) biographical file
Biographical file includes a newspaper article.
Hugh J. Morgan Visiting Professorship Photographic Collection
The collection consists of portraits of the visiting professors who presented series of lectures at Vanderbilt School of Medicine in honor of Dr. Morgan.
Hugh Jackson Morgan (1893-1961) biographical file
Biographical file includes photographs, CV, bibilography, honors, clippings, articles, writings, and correspondence.
Jason D. Morrow biographical file
Biographical file includes newspaper clippings, photographs, VUMC Reporter articles, program from Memorial Service (July 11, 2008), slides, and a photographic portrait (1987).
Gisela Mosig biographical file
Biographical file includes a VUMC Reporter article dated January 24, 2003.
- Subject: VUMC History X
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 419
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 18
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 174
- Surgery 65
- Military Medicine 53
- Tennessee History 33
- Vanderbilt History 32
- Women in Medicine 32
- Pediatrics 31
- Pathology 28
- Biochemistry 27
- Nursing 26
- Professional Associations 26
- Medical Education 25
- Obstetrics/Gynecology 25
- Medicine 20
- Internal Medicine 18
- Pharmacology/Toxicology 18
- Health Administration 17
- Nutrition 17
- Psychiatry 17
- Physiology 16
- Cardiology 15
- Epidemiology/Public Health 15
- Oncology 15
- Anatomy 14
- Cellular/Molecular Biology 12
- Meharry Medical College 12
- Infectious Diseases 11
- Orthopedics 11
- Preventive Medicine 11
- History of Medicine 8
- Ophthalmology 8
- Anesthesiology 7
- Library and Information Technology 7
- Neurology 7
- Endocrinology 6
- Radiology 6
- Urology 6
- Chemistry 5
- Dermatology 5
- Molecular/Cellular Biology 5
- Science 5
- Biology 4
- Genetics/Developmental Biology 4
- African Americans in Medicine 3
- Hematology 3
- Nephrology 3
- Otolaryngology 3
- Psychology 3
- Dentistry 2
- Ethics 2
- Geriatrics 2
- Pulmonology 2
- Tuberculosis 2
- Women's Health 2
- Anesthesiology -- history 1
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (U.S.) 1
- Cardiology/history 1
- Cardiovascular Diseases 1
- Communicable Diseases 1
- Emergency Medicine 1
- Gastroenterology 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William, 1886-1960 1
- HIV/AIDS 1
- Heart Catheterization/history 1
- History of Medicine, 20th Cent., United States, Tennessee, Rural Health 1
- Immunology/Allergy 1
- Influenza 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries, Medical 1
- Medical Informatics 1
- Pathology -- history 1
- Public Health -- history -- Tennessee 1
- Rheumatology 1
- Schistosomiasis 1
- Student Health Coalition 1
- Surgery -- history 1
- Tennessee. Dept. of Health and Environment -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. Center for Health Services 1
- Vanderbilt University. Dept. of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine. Library 1 ∧ less
- West, Olin 2
- Adkins, R. Benton, Jr. 1
- Bass, Allan D. 1
- Billings, F. Tremaine (Frederic Tremaine) 1
- Brooks, Barney 1
- Burwell, C. Sidney (Charles Sidney) 1
- Christman, Luther P. 1
- Collins, Robert D., M.D. 1
- Cunningham, Eileen R. (Eileen Roach) 1
- Darby, William J. (WIlliam Jefferson) 1
- Darrach, Marjorie J. 1
- Doe, Janet 1
- Friesinger, Gottlieb C. II 1
- Gillespie, Mary Ross 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William 1
- Gregg, Alan 1
- Gwathmey, James Tayloe 1
- Haggard, WIlliam D. (William David) 1
- Haid, B. 1
- Hektoen, Ludvig 1
- Jackson, Dennis E. (Dennis Emerson) 1
- Kampmeier, Rudolph H. Kampmeier RH 1
- Keen, William W. (William Williams) 1
- Lamson, Paul Dudley 1
- Leathers, Waller S. (Waller Smith) 1
- Leroy, Louis 1
- Liddle, Grant W. Liddle GW 1
- Limbird, Lee, Ph.D 1
- Lindsley, John Berrien 1
- Long, Crawford Williamson 1
- Longcope, Warfield T. (Warfield Theobald) 1
- Marshall, Mary Louise 1
- Mayo, Charles H. (Charles Horace) 1
- Mellanby, Edward, Sir 1
- Morgan, Hugh Jackson 1
- Noyes, Marcia Crocker 1
- Page, Harry L., Jr. (Harry Lee) (1934-2022) 1
- Pittinger, Charles B. 1
- Robbins, Benjamin Howard 1
- Robinson, George Canby 1
- Scott, H. William (Henry William) 1
- Sharpiro, John L. Shapiro JL 1
- Soupart,Pierre Soupart P 1
- Spickard, Anderson 1
- Stoney WS 1
- Thorek, Max 1
- Troxel, Wilma 1
- Whipple, George Hoyt 1
- Wiegand, David A. 1
- Youmans, John B. Youmans JB 1 ∧ less
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.