Showing Collections: 221 - 240 of 437
Biographical file includes article and photographs.
Flie contains newspaper clippings, articles, photographs, C.V.
Biographical file includes photographs, obituary, and news clipping.
Biographical file includes news clippings, medical alumni reunion program, photograph, interview, and information on the David T. Karzon Chair in Pediatrics.
Biographical file includes autobiograpical recollections, Dr. Harry Weisberg's obituary as written by Dr. Kaser, and correspondence.
Biographical file includes photograph.
Biographical file includes news clippings, photographs, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes photographs and correspondence.
Biographical file includes news and journal reprints.
Biographical file includes obituary.
Biographical file includes a book of King's poetry and news clipping.
Biographical file includes photographs.
Biographical file includes photographs, news clipping, and obituary.
Biographical file includes numerous photographs, correspondence, event programs, speech, Kirkland's history of Medical Education at Vanderbilt, a 1933 edition of The Vanderbilt Alumnus commemorating Dr. Kirkland, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes obituary and news clipping.
Biographical file includes news clippings and a 1958 National Tuberculosis Association publication.
Biographical file includes obituary and information on the Koenig Visiting Professorship of Medicine.
Biographical file includes CV, several academic journal reprints, news clippings, obituary, event programs, many photographs, correspondence, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes news articles and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes photograph and obituary.
- Subject: VUMC History X
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 419
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 18
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 174
- Surgery 65
- Military Medicine 53
- Tennessee History 33
- Vanderbilt History 32
- Women in Medicine 32
- Pediatrics 31
- Pathology 28
- Biochemistry 27
- Nursing 26
- Professional Associations 26
- Medical Education 25
- Obstetrics/Gynecology 25
- Medicine 20
- Internal Medicine 18
- Pharmacology/Toxicology 18
- Health Administration 17
- Nutrition 17
- Psychiatry 17
- Physiology 16
- Cardiology 15
- Epidemiology/Public Health 15
- Oncology 15
- Anatomy 14
- Cellular/Molecular Biology 12
- Meharry Medical College 12
- Infectious Diseases 11
- Orthopedics 11
- Preventive Medicine 11
- History of Medicine 8
- Ophthalmology 8
- Anesthesiology 7
- Library and Information Technology 7
- Neurology 7
- Endocrinology 6
- Radiology 6
- Urology 6
- Chemistry 5
- Dermatology 5
- Molecular/Cellular Biology 5
- Science 5
- Biology 4
- Genetics/Developmental Biology 4
- African Americans in Medicine 3
- Hematology 3
- Nephrology 3
- Otolaryngology 3
- Psychology 3
- Dentistry 2
- Ethics 2
- Geriatrics 2
- Pulmonology 2
- Tuberculosis 2
- Women's Health 2
- Anesthesiology -- history 1
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (U.S.) 1
- Cardiology/history 1
- Cardiovascular Diseases 1
- Communicable Diseases 1
- Emergency Medicine 1
- Gastroenterology 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William, 1886-1960 1
- HIV/AIDS 1
- Heart Catheterization/history 1
- History of Medicine, 20th Cent., United States, Tennessee, Rural Health 1
- Immunology/Allergy 1
- Influenza 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries, Medical 1
- Medical Informatics 1
- Pathology -- history 1
- Public Health -- history -- Tennessee 1
- Rheumatology 1
- Schistosomiasis 1
- Student Health Coalition 1
- Surgery -- history 1
- Tennessee. Dept. of Health and Environment -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. Center for Health Services 1
- Vanderbilt University. Dept. of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine. Library 1 ∧ less
- West, Olin 2
- Adkins, R. Benton, Jr. 1
- Bass, Allan D. 1
- Billings, F. Tremaine (Frederic Tremaine) 1
- Brooks, Barney 1
- Burwell, C. Sidney (Charles Sidney) 1
- Christman, Luther P. 1
- Collins, Robert D., M.D. 1
- Cunningham, Eileen R. (Eileen Roach) 1
- Darby, William J. (WIlliam Jefferson) 1
- Darrach, Marjorie J. 1
- Doe, Janet 1
- Friesinger, Gottlieb C. II 1
- Gillespie, Mary Ross 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William 1
- Gregg, Alan 1
- Gwathmey, James Tayloe 1
- Haggard, WIlliam D. (William David) 1
- Haid, B. 1
- Hektoen, Ludvig 1
- Jackson, Dennis E. (Dennis Emerson) 1
- Kampmeier, Rudolph H. Kampmeier RH 1
- Keen, William W. (William Williams) 1
- Lamson, Paul Dudley 1
- Leathers, Waller S. (Waller Smith) 1
- Leroy, Louis 1
- Liddle, Grant W. Liddle GW 1
- Limbird, Lee, Ph.D 1
- Lindsley, John Berrien 1
- Long, Crawford Williamson 1
- Longcope, Warfield T. (Warfield Theobald) 1
- Marshall, Mary Louise 1
- Mayo, Charles H. (Charles Horace) 1
- Mellanby, Edward, Sir 1
- Morgan, Hugh Jackson 1
- Noyes, Marcia Crocker 1
- Page, Harry L., Jr. (Harry Lee) (1934-2022) 1
- Pittinger, Charles B. 1
- Robbins, Benjamin Howard 1
- Robinson, George Canby 1
- Scott, H. William (Henry William) 1
- Sharpiro, John L. Shapiro JL 1
- Soupart,Pierre Soupart P 1
- Spickard, Anderson 1
- Stoney WS 1
- Thorek, Max 1
- Troxel, Wilma 1
- Whipple, George Hoyt 1
- Wiegand, David A. 1
- Youmans, John B. Youmans JB 1 ∧ less
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.