Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Biographical file includes news clipping.
Biographical file includes a Tennessee Historical Quarterly biographical article by Dr. Robert W. Ikard entitled "The Short and Stormy Nashville Career of Joseph Jones, Tennessee's First Public Health Officer.'
Personal papers of Vanderbilt alum and epidemiologist Olin West, a primary figure in the development of the Tennessee State Department of Public Health. The collection contains manuscripts on public health and one photograph.
File contains letters written to Olin West during the years of 1922,1924, 1947, photographs (including two anatomy lab pictures from when he was as student at Vanderbilt in the late 1800s) , newspaper clippings, and published article and obituary from JAMA.
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 3
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 1
- Vanderbilt History 2
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 2
- Preventive Medicine 1
- Public Health -- history -- Tennessee 1
- Tennessee. Dept. of Health and Environment -- history 1
- West, Olin 2