Showing Collections: 61 - 65 of 65
Biographical file includes photographs, Vanderbilt Magazine, reprinted journal articles, American Association for the Advancement of Science, newspaper clippings, VUMC Reporter articles, CV, obituary, and a DVD and cassette video interview (1 hour in length).
File contains photographs, reprints, CV, correspondence, CD and DVD disks.
File contains newspaper clippings, biographical articles, reprints, photographs, and diagrams.
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 62
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 3
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 34
- Professional Associations 11
- Obstetrics/Gynecology 7
- Tennessee History 6
- Orthopedics 5
- Cardiology 4
- Meharry Medical College 4
- Neurology 3
- Physiology 3
- Urology 3
- Vanderbilt History 3
- Anatomy 2
- Pathology 2
- Pediatrics 2
- African Americans in Medicine 1
- Anesthesiology 1
- Geriatrics 1
- Library and Information Technology 1
- Nursing 1
- Oncology 1
- Ophthalmology 1
- Pharmacology/Toxicology 1
- Science 1
- Surgery -- history 1 + ∧ less
- Adkins, R. Benton, Jr. 1
- Haggard, WIlliam D. (William David) 1
- Keen, William W. (William Williams) 1
- Mayo, Charles H. (Charles Horace) 1
- Scott, H. William (Henry William) 1
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.