Showing Collections: 41 - 60 of 129
Biographical file includes a wealth of photographs, negatives, event program, obituaries, a generous number of newspaper and magazine clippings, academic articles, curriculum vitae, and correspondence.
Biographical file includes an obituary.
Biographical file includes photograph, reprint of correspondence, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes photographs (including slides of Dr. Frist and Dr. John A. Oates) numerous news clippings, press release, speech, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes news clipping, and funeral program.
Biographical file includes photographs, news pubications, news clippings, and a collection of student memoirs for Miss Gabrielson.
biographical material, correspondence, newspaper clippings, ANA Hall of Fame Application for Alma Gault
Biographical file includes articles from American Magazine as well as handwritten notes, clippings, and an academic paper.
Biographical file includes memorial service information, news clippings, diary entries, obituary, and Vanderbilt faculty catalogue reprints.
Biographical file includes photographic portrait, curriculum vitae, reprints research notes and photographs related to his reserch on histoplasmosis, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes speech, news clippings, and photographs.
Biographical file includes photographs, academic articles, magazine article, generous correspondence, notes, several biographical sketches/bibliographies, reprints, obituary, news clippings, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes photographs, correspondence, articles, curriculum vitae, news clipping, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes news clippings, curriculum vitae, and biographical sketches.
Biographical file includes obituary, several news clippings, memorial programs, CV, press releases, correspondence, many academic articles, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes a memorial entry from the Tennessee Medical Society Transaction, 1891.
Biographical file includes obituary and excerpts from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine: The Story in Pictures From Its Beginning to 1963.
Biographical file includes news clipping.
Biographical file includes photographs and biographical sketch.
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 120
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 9
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 63
- Military Medicine 53
- Women in Medicine 32
- Medicine 20
- Internal Medicine 18
- Nursing 17
- Surgery 17
- Tennessee History 13
- Vanderbilt History 12
- Preventive Medicine 11
- Medical Education 10
- Epidemiology/Public Health 9
- Pathology 9
- Cardiology 8
- History of Medicine 8
- Pediatrics 7
- Physiology 6
- Professional Associations 6
- Health Administration 5
- Obstetrics/Gynecology 5
- Endocrinology 4
- Infectious Diseases 4
- Meharry Medical College 4
- Nutrition 4
- Oncology 4
- Psychiatry 4
- African Americans in Medicine 3
- Anatomy 3
- Anesthesiology 3
- Biochemistry 3
- Cellular/Molecular Biology 3
- Dermatology 3
- Library and Information Technology 3
- Neurology 2
- Pharmacology/Toxicology 2
- Psychology 2
- Pulmonology 2
- Science 2
- Urology 2
- Biology 1
- Cardiology/history 1
- Cardiovascular Diseases 1
- Chemistry 1
- Communicable Diseases 1
- Dentistry 1
- Emergency Medicine 1
- Ethics 1
- Gastroenterology 1
- Heart Catheterization/history 1
- Hematology 1
- History of Medicine, 20th Cent., United States, Tennessee, Rural Health 1
- Immunology/Allergy 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries, Medical 1
- Medical Informatics 1
- Orthopedics 1
- Otolaryngology 1
- Public Health -- history -- Tennessee 1
- Schistosomiasis 1
- Student Health Coalition 1
- Tennessee. Dept. of Health and Environment -- history 1
- Tuberculosis 1
- Vanderbilt University. Center for Health Services 1
- Vanderbilt University. Dept. of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine. Library 1 ∧ less
- West, Olin 2
- Bass, Allan D. 1
- Billings, F. Tremaine (Frederic Tremaine) 1
- Burwell, C. Sidney (Charles Sidney) 1
- Christman, Luther P. 1
- Cunningham, Eileen R. (Eileen Roach) 1
- Darrach, Marjorie J. 1
- Doe, Janet 1
- Kampmeier, Rudolph H. Kampmeier RH 1
- Leroy, Louis 1
- Liddle, Grant W. Liddle GW 1
- Marshall, Mary Louise 1
- Morgan, Hugh Jackson 1
- Noyes, Marcia Crocker 1
- Page, Harry L., Jr. (Harry Lee) (1934-2022) 1
- Sharpiro, John L. Shapiro JL 1
- Troxel, Wilma 1
- Wiegand, David A. 1
- Youmans, John B. Youmans JB 1 ∧ less
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.