Showing Collections: 21 - 40 of 105
Biographical file contains photographs.
Biographical file includes an obituary and curriculum vitae.
Biographical file contains photographs, articles about Dr. Chenoweth, and newspaper clippings.
Biographical file contains a feature article about Dr. Cherrington from the VUMC Reporter.
Biographical file contains photographs, curriculum vitae, and news clippings.
Biographical file includes one photograph.
Biographical file contains obituary clippings.
Biographical file contains a photograph and obituary clipping.
Biographical file includes an obituary and a photograph.
Biographical file contains an article and an obituary.
Biographical file includes an obituary notice from the Surgical Science Quarterly (Spring 1993).
File contains a VUMC Reporter article (November 17, 1995) and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes photographs, matriculation card, report cards, receipts, news clippings, correspondence, commencement program, and other biographical materials.
File includes death certificate, census record, and medical license as well as other genealogical information.
Biographical file contains a photograph.
Biographical file includes photographs, news clippings, obituaries, and biographical article.
Biographical file includes numerous newspaper stories, photographs, obituary, speeches, building and clinic dedication programs, and other biographical information.
File includes genealogical and biographical information.
Biographical file includes a wealth of photographs, negatives, event program, obituaries, a generous number of newspaper and magazine clippings, academic articles, curriculum vitae, and correspondence.
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 96
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 9
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 104
- VUMC History 63
- Military Medicine 53
- Surgery 22
- Internal Medicine 18
- Medicine 17
- Women in Medicine 16
- Pediatrics 10
- Tennessee History 10
- Pathology 8
- Professional Associations 7
- Cardiology 6
- Vanderbilt History 6
- Obstetrics/Gynecology 5
- Preventive Medicine 5
- Anatomy 4
- Cellular/Molecular Biology 4
- Epidemiology/Public Health 4
- History of Medicine 4
- Medical Education 4
- Psychiatry 4
- Infectious Diseases 3
- Oncology 3
- Physiology 3
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 3
- Anesthesiology 2
- Dermatology 2
- Education, Medical -- Tennessee 2
- Endocrinology 2
- Health Administration 2
- Meharry Medical College 2
- Nursing 2
- Surgery -- history 2
- Urology 2
- Biochemistry 1
- Biology 1
- Cardiology/history 1
- Dentistry 1
- Ethics 1
- Fascia 1
- Gastroenterology 1
- Heart Catheterization/history 1
- Hematology 1
- Library and Information Technology 1
- Neurology 1
- Nutrition 1
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, Hospital 1
- Orthopedics 1
- Otolaryngology 1
- Pharmacology/Toxicology 1
- Public Health -- history -- Tennessee 1
- Radiology 1
- Tennessee. Dept. of Health and Environment -- history 1
- United States. Public Health Service. Office of the Surgeon General 1
- University of Nashville 1
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni Association 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine. Dept. of Pediatrics 1
- Women's Health 1 ∧ less
- Austin, Theodore Roe 2
- West, Olin 2
- Abbey, Daniel 1
- Abbey, Stanton T. 1
- Baehr, George 1
- Bass, Allan D. 1
- Burch, Lucius E. 1
- Fishbein, Morris 1
- Foshee, J. Clinton (John Clinton) 1
- Freer, Arden 1
- Hunt, John Scott 1
- Kampmeier, Rudolph H. (Rudolph Herman), 1898- 1
- Morgan, Hugh Jackson 1
- Page, Harry L., Jr. (Harry Lee) (1934-2022) 1
- Park, Edwards A. (Edwards Albert) 1
- Riley, Harris D. 1
- Rivers, Thomas M. (Thomas Milton) 1
- Sharpiro, John L. Shapiro JL 1
- Spencer, Frank C Spencer FC 1
- Strode, George K. 1
- Witt, W. H. (William Henry) 1 ∧ less
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.