Showing Collections: 21 - 40 of 129
Biographical file contains Calhoun's curriculum vitae.
Biographical file contains several original photographs as well as a correspondence letter.
File contains newspaper clippings and obiturary outlining carreer of Dr. Carter.
Biographical file contains photographs.
Biographical file includes an obituary and curriculum vitae.
File includes obituaries, photographs, a autobiography of Dr. and Mrs. Cate written by Mrs. Cate and edited and enlarged by their daughter, Betty Bruce Cate Collins, and other biographical information.
Biographical file contains a feature article about Dr. Cherrington from the VUMC Reporter.
Personal papers of Luther P. Christman, nurse, sociologist, educator, and Dean of Vanderbilt Nursing School from 1967-1972. Materials include photographs, correspondence, and other papers.
Biographical file contains photographs, curriculum vitae, and news clippings.
Biographical file includes photographs, news clippings and biographical features, CDs, and correspondence about her participation in state and federal health commissions and other public service efforts.
Biographical file contains obituary clippings.
Biographical file contains a photograph and obituary clipping.
Biographical file includes an obituary notice from the Surgical Science Quarterly (Spring 1993).
File contains a VUMC Reporter article (November 17, 1995) and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes curriculum vitae, photographs, obituary, clippings and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes photographs, matriculation card, report cards, receipts, news clippings, correspondence, commencement program, and other biographical materials.
Biographical file includes numerous photographs, class biographical bulletins, articles, news clippings, obituary, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes numerous newspaper stories, photographs, obituary, speeches, building and clinic dedication programs, and other biographical information.
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 120
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 9
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 63
- Military Medicine 53
- Women in Medicine 32
- Medicine 20
- Internal Medicine 18
- Nursing 17
- Surgery 17
- Tennessee History 13
- Vanderbilt History 12
- Preventive Medicine 11
- Medical Education 10
- Epidemiology/Public Health 9
- Pathology 9
- Cardiology 8
- History of Medicine 8
- Pediatrics 7
- Physiology 6
- Professional Associations 6
- Health Administration 5
- Obstetrics/Gynecology 5
- Endocrinology 4
- Infectious Diseases 4
- Meharry Medical College 4
- Nutrition 4
- Oncology 4
- Psychiatry 4
- African Americans in Medicine 3
- Anatomy 3
- Anesthesiology 3
- Biochemistry 3
- Cellular/Molecular Biology 3
- Dermatology 3
- Library and Information Technology 3
- Neurology 2
- Pharmacology/Toxicology 2
- Psychology 2
- Pulmonology 2
- Science 2
- Urology 2
- Biology 1
- Cardiology/history 1
- Cardiovascular Diseases 1
- Chemistry 1
- Communicable Diseases 1
- Dentistry 1
- Emergency Medicine 1
- Ethics 1
- Gastroenterology 1
- Heart Catheterization/history 1
- Hematology 1
- History of Medicine, 20th Cent., United States, Tennessee, Rural Health 1
- Immunology/Allergy 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries, Medical 1
- Medical Informatics 1
- Orthopedics 1
- Otolaryngology 1
- Public Health -- history -- Tennessee 1
- Schistosomiasis 1
- Student Health Coalition 1
- Tennessee. Dept. of Health and Environment -- history 1
- Tuberculosis 1
- Vanderbilt University. Center for Health Services 1
- Vanderbilt University. Dept. of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine. Library 1 ∧ less
- West, Olin 2
- Bass, Allan D. 1
- Billings, F. Tremaine (Frederic Tremaine) 1
- Burwell, C. Sidney (Charles Sidney) 1
- Christman, Luther P. 1
- Cunningham, Eileen R. (Eileen Roach) 1
- Darrach, Marjorie J. 1
- Doe, Janet 1
- Kampmeier, Rudolph H. Kampmeier RH 1
- Leroy, Louis 1
- Liddle, Grant W. Liddle GW 1
- Marshall, Mary Louise 1
- Morgan, Hugh Jackson 1
- Noyes, Marcia Crocker 1
- Page, Harry L., Jr. (Harry Lee) (1934-2022) 1
- Sharpiro, John L. Shapiro JL 1
- Troxel, Wilma 1
- Wiegand, David A. 1
- Youmans, John B. Youmans JB 1 ∧ less
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.