Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Personal papers of long-time Vanderbilt Department of Medicine faculty member Frederic Tremaine "Josh" Billings. Materials include: correspondence; reports and dissertation; tapes; committee and administrative work; and material relating to the Center for Health Services; Student Health Coalition; the Vanderbilt medical library; and geriatrics.
Biographical file includes photographs, newspaper clippings, and reprints of diplomas.
File contains photographs and biographical articles and transcript of an interview conducted on April 19, 1999
Personal papers of Vanderbilt professor of medicine and nutritionist John B. Youmans (1893-1979). Materials include: correspondence, biographical material; financial records; student notebooks; manuscripts; reports; reprints; and files concerning Surgeon General's Office, Rockefeller Foundation Nutrition Surveys, Far East Nutrition Surveys, and ICNND Surveys.
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 3
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 2
- Meharry Medical College 2
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 2
- Cardiovascular Diseases 1
- Communicable Diseases 1
- Education, Medical -- Tennessee 1
- Epidemiology/Public Health 1
- History of Medicine 1
- Nutrition 1
- Professional Associations 1
- Schistosomiasis 1
- Student Health Coalition 1
- Surgery 1
- Tennessee History 1
- United States. Public Health Service. Office of the Surgeon General 1
- VUMC History 1
- Vanderbilt University. Center for Health Services 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 1 ∧ less
- Baehr, George 1
- Billings, F. Tremaine (Frederic Tremaine) 1
- Fishbein, Morris 1
- Freer, Arden 1
- Hunt, John Scott 1
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.