Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Papers correspondence and materials beloging to Dr. Harris D. Riley, Jr. documenting his research and teaching activities. Dr. Riley served as Professor and Chaiman of the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Oklahoma from 1958 until his retirement in 1991 After retiring from Oklahoma, Dr. Riley returned to Vanderbilt as a professor of Pediatrics. He oversaw the Amos Christie Society's Summer Scholars Program and continued to teach and care for pediatric patients.
- Epidemiology/Public Health 1
- History of Medicine 1
- Infectious Diseases 1
- Nutrition 1
- Pediatrics 1
- Physical Examination 1
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases 1
- Syphilis 1
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni Association 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine. Dept. of Pediatrics 1 + ∧ less
- Branscomb, Harvie 1
- Darby, William J. (WIlliam Jefferson) 1
- Frye, William W. (William Wesley) 1
- Kampmeier, Rudolph H. (Rudolph Herman) 1
- Whipple, Allen Oldfather 1
- Youmans, John B. (John Barlow) 1 + ∧ less
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.