Showing Collections: 121 - 140 of 437
Biographical file includes photographs, newspaper clippings, curriculum vitae, academic journal articles, unpublished speech about Dr. Daniel written by Dr. Bill Stoney in 2005, reprints, and obituaries.
Biographical file includes curriculum vitae, biographical data, correspondence, reprints, writings, photographs, and newspaper clippings.
Biographical file includes several photographs, a generous number of news clippings, a book jacket, correspondence, notes, curriculum vitae, memorial event programs, and other biographical data.
Biographical file includes a VUMC reporter article (June 11, 1999).
Biographical file includes photographs, negatives, academic journal articles, an obituary, and other biographical information.
File contains a VUMC Reporter article (November 17, 1995) and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes presentation notes, academic journal articles, obituary, bibliography, magazine articles, event program, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes reprints, curriculum vitae, correspondence, news clippings, personal notes, information on histoplasmosis,commencement programs histoplasmosis research, news clippings,biographical article by Dr. Robert D. Collins, and other biographical data.
Biographical file includes two photographs and an obituary.
Biographical file includes curriculum vitae, photographs, obituary, clippings and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes several photographs, curriculum vitae, press releases, and numerous news clippings.
Biographical file includes photographs, matriculation card, report cards, receipts, news clippings, correspondence, commencement program, and other biographical materials.
Biographical file includes news clippings and obituaries.
Biographical file includes two photographs.
Biographical file includes an autobiographical work entitled Personally Speaking: My Years at Vanderbilt University Hospital, published December 1998.
Biographical file includes numerous photographs, class biographical bulletins, articles, news clippings, obituary, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes an obituary.
Biographical file includes one photograph.
Biographical file includes articles, obituary, and reception invitation. This file also includes material from a photo album given to Donaldson as a retirement present, including family and faculty retirement party photographs, congratulatory note cards from close friends and others across the university, and other mementos.
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 419
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 18
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 174
- Surgery 65
- Tennessee History 33
- Vanderbilt History 32
- Women in Medicine 32
- Pediatrics 31
- Pathology 28
- Biochemistry 27
- Nursing 26
- Professional Associations 26
- Medical Education 25
- Obstetrics/Gynecology 25
- Medicine 20
- Pharmacology/Toxicology 18
- Health Administration 17
- Physiology 16
- Cardiology 15
- Epidemiology/Public Health 15
- Oncology 15
- Anatomy 14
- Cellular/Molecular Biology 12
- Meharry Medical College 12
- Infectious Diseases 11
- Orthopedics 11
- Preventive Medicine 11
- Ophthalmology 8
- Anesthesiology 7
- Library and Information Technology 7
- Neurology 7
- Endocrinology 6
- Radiology 6
- Urology 6
- Chemistry 5
- Dermatology 5
- Molecular/Cellular Biology 5
- Science 5
- Biology 4
- Genetics/Developmental Biology 4
- African Americans in Medicine 3
- Hematology 3
- Nephrology 3
- Otolaryngology 3
- Psychology 3
- Dentistry 2
- Ethics 2
- Geriatrics 2
- Pulmonology 2
- Tuberculosis 2
- Women's Health 2
- Anesthesiology -- history 1
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (U.S.) 1
- Cardiology -- history 1
- Cardiovascular Diseases 1
- Communicable Diseases 1
- Emergency Medicine 1
- Gastroenterology 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William, 1886-1960 1
- HIV/AIDS 1
- Heart Catheterization/history 1
- History of Medicine, 20th Cent., United States, Tennessee, Rural Health 1
- Immunology/Allergy 1
- Influenza 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries, Medical 1
- Medical Informatics 1
- Nutrition 1
- Pathology -- history 1
- Public Health -- history -- Tennessee 1
- Rheumatology 1
- Schistosomiasis 1
- Student Health Coalition 1
- Surgery -- history 1
- Tennessee. Dept. of Health and Environment -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. Center for Health Services 1
- Vanderbilt University. Dept. of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine. Library 1 + ∧ less
- West, Olin 2
- Adkins, R. Benton, Jr. 1
- Bass, Allan D. 1
- Billings, F. Tremaine (Frederic Tremaine) 1
- Brooks, Barney 1
- Burwell, C. Sidney (Charles Sidney) 1
- Christman, Luther P. 1
- Collins, Robert D., M.D. 1
- Cunningham, Eileen R. (Eileen Roach) 1
- Darby, William J. (WIlliam Jefferson) 1
- Darrach, Marjorie J. 1
- Doe, Janet 1
- Friesinger, Gottlieb C. II 1
- Gillespie, Mary Ross 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William 1
- Gregg, Alan 1
- Gwathmey, James Tayloe 1
- Haggard, WIlliam D. (William David) 1
- Haid, B. 1
- Hektoen, Ludvig 1
- Jackson, Dennis E. (Dennis Emerson) 1
- Kampmeier, Rudolph H. Kampmeier RH 1
- Keen, William W. (William Williams) 1
- Lamson, Paul Dudley 1
- Leathers, Waller S. (Waller Smith) 1
- Leroy, Louis 1
- Liddle, Grant W. Liddle GW 1
- Limbird, Lee, Ph.D 1
- Lindsley, John Berrien 1
- Long, Crawford Williamson 1
- Longcope, Warfield T. (Warfield Theobald) 1
- Marshall, Mary Louise 1
- Mayo, Charles H. (Charles Horace) 1
- Mellanby, Edward, Sir 1
- Morgan, Hugh Jackson 1
- Noyes, Marcia Crocker 1
- Page, Harry L., Jr. (Harry Lee) (1934-2022) 1
- Pittinger, Charles B. 1
- Robbins, Benjamin Howard 1
- Robinson, George Canby 1
- Scott, H. William (Henry William) 1
- Sharpiro, John L. Shapiro JL 1
- Soupart,Pierre Soupart P 1
- Spickard, Anderson 1
- Stoney WS 1
- Thorek, Max 1
- Troxel, Wilma 1
- Whipple, George Hoyt 1
- Wiegand, David A. 1
- Youmans, John B. Youmans JB 1 + ∧ less
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.