Showing Collections: 81 - 100 of 437
Biographical file includes several newspaper clippings, an obituary, and numerous photographs.
Biographical file includes an obituary and curriculum vitae.
Biographical file includes many photographs and negatives, business cards, a generous number of news clippings, several magazine articles, academic journal articles, press releases, several obituary articles, curriculum vitae, and various publications.
File includes obituaries, photographs, a autobiography of Dr. and Mrs. Cate written by Mrs. Cate and edited and enlarged by their daughter, Betty Bruce Cate Collins, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes photographs, articles, speeches, talks re: American presidents and other world leaders, pamphlets for special lectures, curriculum vitae, newspaper clippings, invitations, and many formal and informal photographs of Dr. Chapman.
Biographical file contains a feature article about Dr. Cherrington from the VUMC Reporter.
Biographical file contains newspaper clippings, articles, correspondence, reprints, writings, and photographs.
Personal papers of Luther P. Christman, nurse, sociologist, educator, and Dean of Vanderbilt Nursing School from 1967-1972. Materials include photographs, correspondence, and other papers.
File contains a newsletter clipping, curriculum vitae, and other biographical information. Also includes ephemera, several pieces of correspondence related to awards and honors, a draft of a speech, and published articles relating to Christman's career.
Biographical file includes academic articles, numerous newspaper clippings, several photographs, curriculum vitae, many press releases, journal articles, slides, reprints, and other biographical information.
Biographical file contains a draft of Clark's memoirs relating to his experiences at Vanderbilt as well as a copy of the Henry T. Clark Collection inventory as housed by the Manuscripts Department at the Library of the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Biographical file includes articles, several obituaries, many newspaper clippings, numerous photographs, negatives, correspondence, poetry, notes, and other biographical and family information. Correspondence from Vanderbilt Alum. Dr. Robert Gotcher regarding being a student of Dr. Clark's.
Biographical file contains photographs, curriculum vitae, and news clippings.
Biographical file includes a news clipping.
Biographical file contains an obituary.
Biographical file includes photographs, slides, and news clippings.
Biographical file includes news clippings, photograph, and curriculum vitae.
Biographical file includes photographs, negatives, two tribute/awards programs on compact disc, programs, curriculum vitae, numerous news clippings, notes, speeches, receipts, and several academic articles and book reviews authored by Dr. Collins.
Biographical file includes curriculum vitae, press release, and photographs.
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 419
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 18
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 174
- Surgery 65
- Military Medicine 53
- Tennessee History 33
- Vanderbilt History 32
- Women in Medicine 32
- Pediatrics 31
- Pathology 28
- Biochemistry 27
- Nursing 26
- Professional Associations 26
- Medical Education 25
- Obstetrics/Gynecology 25
- Medicine 20
- Internal Medicine 18
- Pharmacology/Toxicology 18
- Health Administration 17
- Nutrition 17
- Psychiatry 17
- Physiology 16
- Cardiology 15
- Epidemiology/Public Health 15
- Oncology 15
- Anatomy 14
- Cellular/Molecular Biology 12
- Meharry Medical College 12
- Infectious Diseases 11
- Orthopedics 11
- Preventive Medicine 11
- History of Medicine 8
- Ophthalmology 8
- Anesthesiology 7
- Library and Information Technology 7
- Neurology 7
- Endocrinology 6
- Radiology 6
- Urology 6
- Chemistry 5
- Dermatology 5
- Molecular/Cellular Biology 5
- Science 5
- Biology 4
- Genetics/Developmental Biology 4
- African Americans in Medicine 3
- Hematology 3
- Nephrology 3
- Otolaryngology 3
- Psychology 3
- Dentistry 2
- Ethics 2
- Geriatrics 2
- Pulmonology 2
- Tuberculosis 2
- Women's Health 2
- Anesthesiology -- history 1
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (U.S.) 1
- Cardiology/history 1
- Cardiovascular Diseases 1
- Communicable Diseases 1
- Emergency Medicine 1
- Gastroenterology 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William, 1886-1960 1
- HIV/AIDS 1
- Heart Catheterization/history 1
- History of Medicine, 20th Cent., United States, Tennessee, Rural Health 1
- Immunology/Allergy 1
- Influenza 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries, Medical 1
- Medical Informatics 1
- Pathology -- history 1
- Public Health -- history -- Tennessee 1
- Rheumatology 1
- Schistosomiasis 1
- Student Health Coalition 1
- Surgery -- history 1
- Tennessee. Dept. of Health and Environment -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. Center for Health Services 1
- Vanderbilt University. Dept. of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine. Library 1 ∧ less
- West, Olin 2
- Adkins, R. Benton, Jr. 1
- Bass, Allan D. 1
- Billings, F. Tremaine (Frederic Tremaine) 1
- Brooks, Barney 1
- Burwell, C. Sidney (Charles Sidney) 1
- Christman, Luther P. 1
- Collins, Robert D., M.D. 1
- Cunningham, Eileen R. (Eileen Roach) 1
- Darby, William J. (WIlliam Jefferson) 1
- Darrach, Marjorie J. 1
- Doe, Janet 1
- Friesinger, Gottlieb C. II 1
- Gillespie, Mary Ross 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William 1
- Gregg, Alan 1
- Gwathmey, James Tayloe 1
- Haggard, WIlliam D. (William David) 1
- Haid, B. 1
- Hektoen, Ludvig 1
- Jackson, Dennis E. (Dennis Emerson) 1
- Kampmeier, Rudolph H. Kampmeier RH 1
- Keen, William W. (William Williams) 1
- Lamson, Paul Dudley 1
- Leathers, Waller S. (Waller Smith) 1
- Leroy, Louis 1
- Liddle, Grant W. Liddle GW 1
- Limbird, Lee, Ph.D 1
- Lindsley, John Berrien 1
- Long, Crawford Williamson 1
- Longcope, Warfield T. (Warfield Theobald) 1
- Marshall, Mary Louise 1
- Mayo, Charles H. (Charles Horace) 1
- Mellanby, Edward, Sir 1
- Morgan, Hugh Jackson 1
- Noyes, Marcia Crocker 1
- Page, Harry L., Jr. (Harry Lee) (1934-2022) 1
- Pittinger, Charles B. 1
- Robbins, Benjamin Howard 1
- Robinson, George Canby 1
- Scott, H. William (Henry William) 1
- Sharpiro, John L. Shapiro JL 1
- Soupart,Pierre Soupart P 1
- Spickard, Anderson 1
- Stoney WS 1
- Thorek, Max 1
- Troxel, Wilma 1
- Whipple, George Hoyt 1
- Wiegand, David A. 1
- Youmans, John B. Youmans JB 1 ∧ less
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.