Showing Collections: 61 - 80 of 437
Biographical file includes photographs, news clippings, and photo negatives.
Biographical file includes four photographs, curriculum vitae, and a newspaper article.
Biographical file includes an obituary and an award.
Biographical file includes a negative and an obituary clipping.
Biographical file includes curriculum vitae, extensive correspondence, academic articles, numerous newspaper clippings, photographs, and press releases.
File includes a curriculum vitae, a 1976 biographical sketch, and two 1991 biographical/obituary articles.
Biographical file contains a curriculum vitae of Dr. B F Byrd III.
Biographical file includes photographs and negatives, several newspaper clippings,obituary, curriculum vitae, and academic articles.
File contains an article and correspondence relating to the Caldwell collection of medical instruments and artifacts.
Biographical file contains Calhoun's curriculum vitae.
Biographical file contains several original photographs as well as a correspondence letter.
File contains a biographical data sheet, newspaper clippings, a television news transcript.
Biographical file includes newspaper clippings, a copy of the Tennessee Hospital Association 50th Anniversary Oral History Collection (which includes Cannon), correspondence, an obituary from VUMC Reporter, and miscellaneous anecdotes.
File includes photographs, programs, and other biographical information.
Biographical file includes a newspaper clipping and correspondence related to the history of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine during the 1910s.
Biographical file includes newspaper articles.
Biographical file contains several photographs, compact discs, and newspaper articles.
File contains newspaper clippings and obiturary outlining carreer of Dr. Carter.
Biographical file contains photographs.
- VUMC Historical Images and Biographies 419
- Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection 18
- Vanderbilt University--Alumni 174
- Surgery 65
- Tennessee History 33
- Vanderbilt History 32
- Women in Medicine 32
- Pediatrics 31
- Pathology 28
- Biochemistry 27
- Nursing 26
- Professional Associations 26
- Medical Education 25
- Obstetrics/Gynecology 25
- Medicine 20
- Pharmacology/Toxicology 18
- Health Administration 17
- Physiology 16
- Cardiology 15
- Epidemiology/Public Health 15
- Oncology 15
- Anatomy 14
- Cellular/Molecular Biology 12
- Meharry Medical College 12
- Infectious Diseases 11
- Orthopedics 11
- Preventive Medicine 11
- Ophthalmology 8
- Anesthesiology 7
- Library and Information Technology 7
- Neurology 7
- Endocrinology 6
- Radiology 6
- Urology 6
- Chemistry 5
- Dermatology 5
- Molecular/Cellular Biology 5
- Science 5
- Biology 4
- Genetics/Developmental Biology 4
- African Americans in Medicine 3
- Hematology 3
- Nephrology 3
- Otolaryngology 3
- Psychology 3
- Dentistry 2
- Ethics 2
- Geriatrics 2
- Pulmonology 2
- Tuberculosis 2
- Women's Health 2
- Anesthesiology -- history 1
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (U.S.) 1
- Cardiology -- history 1
- Cardiovascular Diseases 1
- Communicable Diseases 1
- Emergency Medicine 1
- Gastroenterology 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William, 1886-1960 1
- HIV/AIDS 1
- Heart Catheterization/history 1
- History of Medicine, 20th Cent., United States, Tennessee, Rural Health 1
- Immunology/Allergy 1
- Influenza 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries, Medical 1
- Medical Informatics 1
- Nutrition 1
- Pathology -- history 1
- Public Health -- history -- Tennessee 1
- Rheumatology 1
- Schistosomiasis 1
- Student Health Coalition 1
- Surgery -- history 1
- Tennessee. Dept. of Health and Environment -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. Center for Health Services 1
- Vanderbilt University. Dept. of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine -- history 1
- Vanderbilt University. School of Medicine. Library 1 + ∧ less
- West, Olin 2
- Adkins, R. Benton, Jr. 1
- Bass, Allan D. 1
- Billings, F. Tremaine (Frederic Tremaine) 1
- Brooks, Barney 1
- Burwell, C. Sidney (Charles Sidney) 1
- Christman, Luther P. 1
- Collins, Robert D., M.D. 1
- Cunningham, Eileen R. (Eileen Roach) 1
- Darby, William J. (WIlliam Jefferson) 1
- Darrach, Marjorie J. 1
- Doe, Janet 1
- Friesinger, Gottlieb C. II 1
- Gillespie, Mary Ross 1
- Goodpasture, Ernest William 1
- Gregg, Alan 1
- Gwathmey, James Tayloe 1
- Haggard, WIlliam D. (William David) 1
- Haid, B. 1
- Hektoen, Ludvig 1
- Jackson, Dennis E. (Dennis Emerson) 1
- Kampmeier, Rudolph H. Kampmeier RH 1
- Keen, William W. (William Williams) 1
- Lamson, Paul Dudley 1
- Leathers, Waller S. (Waller Smith) 1
- Leroy, Louis 1
- Liddle, Grant W. Liddle GW 1
- Limbird, Lee, Ph.D 1
- Lindsley, John Berrien 1
- Long, Crawford Williamson 1
- Longcope, Warfield T. (Warfield Theobald) 1
- Marshall, Mary Louise 1
- Mayo, Charles H. (Charles Horace) 1
- Mellanby, Edward, Sir 1
- Morgan, Hugh Jackson 1
- Noyes, Marcia Crocker 1
- Page, Harry L., Jr. (Harry Lee) (1934-2022) 1
- Pittinger, Charles B. 1
- Robbins, Benjamin Howard 1
- Robinson, George Canby 1
- Scott, H. William (Henry William) 1
- Sharpiro, John L. Shapiro JL 1
- Soupart,Pierre Soupart P 1
- Spickard, Anderson 1
- Stoney WS 1
- Thorek, Max 1
- Troxel, Wilma 1
- Whipple, George Hoyt 1
- Wiegand, David A. 1
- Youmans, John B. Youmans JB 1 + ∧ less
About this Site
This site contains collection guides, or finding aids, to the archival collections held by Vanderbilt University Special Collections and University Archives, the History of Medicine Collection, and the Scarritt Bennett Center. Finding aids describe the context, arrangement, and structure of archival materials, allowing users to identify and request materials relevant to their research.
Each finding aid contains a link to request materials from the collections. Collections can also be requested by emailing the repository directly through the library website. Each repository has its own location, hours, and contact information. Please consult the repository with questions about using the materials. Collections are non-circulating and must be used in the repository’s reading room. In many cases, the collections are stored off-site and require advance notice for retrieval.