William Andrew Demonbreun Papers
Collection Scope and Content Summary
- 1930 - 1960
- Demonbreun, William Andrew (Person)
Notes about Access to this Collection
Historical or Biographical Note
Dr. Demonbreun received his MD from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in 1927. After graduating from medical school he worked as a United States Navy Medical Officer from 1927-1929. Then he returned to Vanderbilt and worked as a resident in pathology from 1929-1930. In 1930 he joined the faculty at Vanderbilt and worked as a professor of clinical pathology until 1965.
4.08 Cubic Feet (11 Hollinger boxes.)
Language of Materials
- William Andrew Demonbreun Papers
- History of Medicine Collections Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.
Part of the Eskind Biomedical Library Manuscripts Collection Repository
Eskind Biomedical Library
2209 Garland Ave.
Nashville TN 37232